Self paying patients
Access first class, bespoke healthcare with minimal delay if you do not have health insurance.
All fees are payable in advance
• Initial new patient consultation £250-300 (20 mins)
• Follow up consultation £150-£200 (20 mins)
Common Outpatient Procedures
• Injection of steroid (cortisone) into knee joint £150-£250
• Injection of hyaluronic acid into knee joint £150 - £450
• PRP course of 3 injections to knee £1500
• Arthrosamid knee injection £2500
•Injection of steroid (cortisone) into hip bursa £150-£200
•Application of cast £150
• Removal of cast £100
• Application of hinge knee brace £100
Common Surgical Procedures (Surgeon's fee only)
• Keyhole surgery cartilage / meniscus repair (arthroscopy) to the knee £1100 - £1974
• Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Reconstruction £2000 -2331
• MAKO/NAVIO Robotic assisted Total Knee Replacement £2648-£3499
• MAKO/NAVIO Robotic assisted Partial Knee Replacement £2523- £3250
• Mini invasive, high performance Ceramic Total Hip Replacement £2633-£3479
Please be aware that these fees do not cover any hospital fees, the costs of x-rays, scans, consumables or injectable medications which are billed separately by the hospital or clinic you are seen in.
(The HCA Lister Hospital, The HCA Chiswick Outpatient Centre, The BMI Clementine Churchill, The BMI Syon Clinic)
For an operation, there are additional fees for the anaesthetist and the hospital which are collected separately
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any advice you require on how much your assessment and treatment might cost.
Patients with health insurance
We are recognised by all major health insurers.
Please you contact your insurer to see Mr Imbuldeniya, and quote his relevant provider number with them if applicable (see below each logo).
Mr Imbuldeniya is recognised by ALL major health insurers as a hip and knee specialist surgeon, and his West London clinics are on their approved lists.
To ensure your consultations and any tests required are covered, you will need a preauthorisation number from your insurer which you should bring to your consultation.
Be aware of any excess you might have to pay separately as all health plans are different and you are responsible for any fees not covered by your insurer.
If in doubt, please contact us directly by phone or email so we can help and advise.